Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Venice

We arrived in Venice in the early morning and made our way to out campground which deceived us and we ended up in house tents which were damp and moldy, besides that it was not that bad, but the internet site gave us the impression we were booking a room not a tent. Ridiculous. Anyway Venice was very cool and insanely expensive. We just spent the day walking around and taking it in. The Piazza San Marco was very impressive.





As I write we are sitting in Verona near the ancient arena. But that is for the next blog. We spent a few days on the road including two night in farmer's fields. There are no camp grounds here! It's also very hot, over 25 Celcius in the heat of the day but I love it. Vicenza was our midway point from Venice to Verona and it was nice, but other factors causes us not to have a great time there. However, in the end I did get a picture of myself outside the Campagnolo factory, something I had to do before I left Vicenza.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha sorry to say it but valley looks a little funny with the face and all.